Berry Blondie Charm for Finding Love
The white chocolate bits represent the sweetness of love. The variety of berries with the different colors represent the many possibilities. When these are baking, concentrate on the type of lover you want and say: “Bring me love, drizzled with berries, Blondies in oven, loneliness cease.” Eat them on a Friday, the day of the goddess of love. Do not mix with alcohol.
- 1 lb. white chocolate
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup butter, unsalted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbs. pure vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup mixed berries
- Dash of salt
Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Using a double boiler, melt ¾ of the white chocolate.
- Beat together the butter and sugar until creamy. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each.
- In goes the vanilla, and the melted chocolate. Combine until creamy.
- Add the flour. Incorporate.
- Fold in the berries and the rest of the chocolate morsels.
- Cover the bottom of a square baking pan with parchment paper. Grease the sides with some butter.
- Pour the batter into the pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 33 minutes. Let cool. Run a knife around the edges and flip over onto a plate.
- Removing the paper should reveal the berries. Cut into squares.
Make sure you bake these while alone in your house. Another person’s energy may interfere with the spell and render it ineffective at best, or worse, it brings you the dream love of your guest.